You have no recent orders.
Vacancies at Robert Scott
IT Support Assistant
The successful applicant will be based at our head office in Greenfield, Oldham, and will assist in supporting the company’s six sites, including end users, monitoring system performances and problem solving. Excellent communication skills including a polite and confident manner are an essential requirement for this role along with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
The position provides an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to enhance their skill and experience in a wide range of IT applications and support. Training will be provided where there are any shortfalls of skills.
- Providing first line support for all IT system related queries and escalating to the IT manager where necessary.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware/software issues.
- Provide desktop support including troubleshooting.
- Set-up and configure new laptops/desktops and peripherals.
- Ensuring that security and upgrades including software and licensing on all desktops and laptops are applied and kept up to date.
- Maintaining the asset and equipment registers.
- Ensure all software licensing is recorded and maintained.
- Complete internal user moves including phones.
- Set-up new users and disable expired accounts.
The successful applicant will ideally have knowledge and experience in the following:
- Microsoft Dynamics Nav 2016
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Desktop Support
- Active Directory
- Hardware and software troubleshooting
- MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
A full UK driving licence or working towards getting one is essential as there will be travel required between sites.
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
31 days holiday per annum.
From £18k - £23K dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
Apply by sending CV and covering letter to HR@robert-scott.co.uk quoting reference ITSA 09.19.
No agencies, direct applicants only.
Closing date 16 October 2019.
About Robert Scott
Our mission is to help make the world’s workplaces easier to clean - with better and better products that don’t cost the earth.
We’re one of the largest designers, manufacturers, importers and stockists of cleaning products for the UK's professional janitorial market. We value quality at the right price, stock when you need it and, above all, excellent customer service.
We’re all about quality, efficiency, loyalty, competitiveness and availability.
Quality underpins everything we do. That’s why we’re committed to supplying the best possible quality at every price point, backed up with remarkable customer service.
We’re continually improving efficiency to make our customers’ lives easier.
Loyalty means recognising both our long-standing customers and our amazing team.
Margins are tight and there’s a fine line between profit and loss, so competitiveness is essential.
Last but not least, we can’t supply what we don’t have, which is why we strive to make our availability the best in the business.