Junior Middle Weight Graphic Designer
A market leader in the cleaning industry is looking for a creative designer to help make their brand shine.
Reporting to the marketing manager, the designer will be responsible for producing high quality designs across a range of materials and formats, including print and digital media, that reflects the organisation’s plans and visual identity. This includes catalogues, packaging, campaigns, social media, web, email, events, photography, video and animation, as well as print artwork.
The position would suit someone with 3+ years of experience working as a designer, with polished skills on creative tools including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier Pro.
- Degree level or equivalent in graphic design.
- Eye for detail and experience for bringing new designs into life.
- Photography and video experience.
- A team player, with excellent communication skills.
- Used to working across inhouse teams and clients.
In exchange, we offer a competitive salary, and 31 days leave including bank holidays.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this sector leader then please send your CV to email@example.com