- Bright Futures school leads the way on the road to recovery
- Essential cleaning products to help businesses open safely and stay open
- Essential cleaning considerations to help businesses open safely
- Supporting local charities by donating much needed disinfectant
- Robert Scott remains open
Learn how to use Robert Scott’s Microspeedy damp mop system
Thursday, December 13, 2018
The Microspeedy is a professional quality, flat mop system which helps you to clean easier, faster and more effectively, especially in high traffic environments where leaving floors to dry just won’t do.Watch Kelly, from Robert Scott’s Clean team, demonstrate just how easy and effective the kit is to clean floors.
It’s designed to be used with the 40cm microfibre flat mop heads, which uses the minimum amount of water for fast drying, and as it's microfibre you don't need chemicals to give excellent cleaning results.
The break-frame ensures easy fitting and removal of mop heads, which are flagged with four colours. And the kit comes complete with the 125cm Abbey colour coded aluminium handle and the wheeled 20 litre Speedy mop bucket; a combination bucket and wringer with a built-in water divider for better hygiene.
Key features and benefits
- Microfibre - attracts and holds dirt for effective cleaning.
- Fast - efficient wringer removes most of the water for quicker drying.
- Hygienic - colour coded flagged mop head for use in different areas.
- Safer - Speedy mop bucket has ‘wet floor’ graphics on two sides
The mop is most effective when damp – it is not to be used saturated with water like a conventional mop. This results in quicker drying and safer floors with minimum disruption to the cleaning area. To use:
- Break the frame with your foot.
- Dip the mop into clean water section of the internal water divider and wring to remove excess water.
- Apply the damp mop to the floor and press down on the frame with the handle.
- After mopping, dip into the clean water, wring into the dirty water and repeat mopping until the floor is clean.