- Bright Futures school leads the way on the road to recovery
- Essential cleaning products to help businesses open safely and stay open
- Essential cleaning considerations to help businesses open safely
- Supporting local charities by donating much needed disinfectant
- Robert Scott remains open
Robert Scott signs up to create happier workplaces
Wednesday, February 13, 2019
From offices, student halls and staff rooms to kitchens and cleaning cupboards – communal areas across the country are littered with cleaning signs featuring the nation’s muck-motivated passive aggression. Not to mention bad grammar. Like these...
That’s why we’ve decided to launch a new series of signs with input from our Clean Team to empower the nation’s facilities managers and janitorial staff to be the friendly voice of the industry and clean up that noticeboard negativity once and for all.With signs for communal kitchens and public bathrooms to staff rooms and janitorial cupboards, we hope they’ll come in handy to inject some good will across the workplace ahead of Random Acts of Kindness Day on Sunday 17th February, and beyond.
We’d love you to download the free pack – even send them to your customers – and share your images of the new signs in situ on social media using the hashtag #Isawthesign. We’re on a mission to rid the workplace of those passive aggressive posts once and for all and hope you’ll help us!