- Cleaning considerations for the hospitality sector
- COVID-19 cleaning training for workplaces
- Join the sustainable cleaning revolution tickets
- Back to school: cleaning considerations for educational facilities
- Toucan Eco becomes first hypochlorous disinfectant to receive double certification against viruses
Serious brand challengers for the cleaning industry
Friday, July 5, 2019
As one of the UK’s largest designers, manufacturers, importers and stockists for the professional janitorial market we help make the world’s workplaces easier to clean – with better and better products that don’t cost the earth.
And as we’ve been doing this since 1925, we have a range of products that now caters for the majority of our customers’ unique janitorial needs – our equivalents of the most popular cleaning products on the market today.
These are available in a new, six-page fold out guide we’ve called Serious brand challengers, which lists products against cleaning applications.
So, if you’re thinking of buying new cleaning products or looking for alternatives to existing brands then take a look at our range of serious brand challengers because cleaning professionals trust our products to help solve any cleaning problem, however low down and dirty they are, making light work of the toughest jobs.