- Cleaning considerations for the hospitality sector
- COVID-19 cleaning training for workplaces
- Join the sustainable cleaning revolution tickets
- Back to school: cleaning considerations for educational facilities
- Toucan Eco becomes first hypochlorous disinfectant to receive double certification against viruses
Robert Scott remains open
Monday, April 6, 2020
We wanted to update our community on the reason why Robert Scott remains open.
This week, the Government confirmed those involved in the production and distribution of cleaning and hygiene products are classified as key workers and deemed as essential services, and therefore should remain open.
Our products are being supplied – via incredibly hardworking distributors and suppliers – to the NHS, nursing and care homes, schools, emergency response services, military bases and other workplaces to avoid closure.
We’re following the latest guidance from Public Health England to make our workplace as safe as possible, by maintaining the highest hygiene standards, social distancing and, where possible, employees are working from home.
On behalf of Robert Scott, we want to say a huge thank you to our employees that continue to work so that we can maintain this vital supply to the frontline services that are in greatest need.