- Cleaning considerations for the hospitality sector
- COVID-19 cleaning training for workplaces
- Join the sustainable cleaning revolution tickets
- Back to school: cleaning considerations for educational facilities
- Toucan Eco becomes first hypochlorous disinfectant to receive double certification against viruses
Reaching new heights with the Duop cleaning tool
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Duop Reach is a versatile, extendable cleaning tool which features a unique, ergonomic ball and socket joint making cleaning strain-free for users.
The handle helps to clean hard to reach surfaces and users can also remove the head for targeted hand cleaning, making it one of the most versatile products on the market for bathrooms, kitchens and other areas with multiple surface heights and materials.
It also makes manual cleaning safer and more effective as the ball and socket is ergonomically designed to reduce repetitive injuries caused by bending, kneeling, wrist flexion, twisting and stretching.
Key features & benefits
- Ergonomically designed to make cleaning easy and strain-free.
- Unique ball and socket joint pivots 360°.
- Removable handle for hand cleaning.
- With the cleaning power of microfibre.
- No chemicals required to remove harmful bacteria.
Duop is also available in a fixed handle kit which includes the handle, removable ball and socket frame, and a cleaning and glass microfibre pad.The washable microfibre pads provide a quick and effective method of removal of 99.9 per cent of harmful bacteria without the need for chemicals and effectively cleans away dirt, dust and microorganisms.
The pads easily attach to the head and can be used dry for dusting, or with water only for eco-friendly cleaning. A cleaning pad is available for heavy duty cleaning and a glass pad can be for windows and shiny surfaces.
For further please visit the Duop web listing or contact us.