- COVID-19 cleaning training for workplaces
- Join the sustainable cleaning revolution tickets
- Toucan Eco becomes first hypochlorous disinfectant to receive double certification against viruses
- Back to school: cleaning considerations for education
- Bright Futures school leads the way on the road to recovery
Join the sustainable cleaning revolution tickets
Monday, September 14, 2020
Join the sustainable cleaning revolution as Robert Scott shares the sustainable and cost-effective benefits of hypochlorous acid.
About this Event
Join us for the second instalment in our series of lunchtime webinars, #AskTheCleanTeam, which aim to share our cleaning know-how and answer your questions on cleaning considerations for Covid-19.
The impact of Covid-19 means frequent cleaning and effective disinfecting have never been so important.
Sustainability remains on the agenda for businesses, schools and workplaces looking to reduce their environmental impact by cutting carbon emissions, improving recycling strategies and minimising single-use plastic waste.
Hypochlorous acid is being used by businesses to transform cleaning practices as an effective, safe and eco-friendly disinfectant they can make themselves from water, salt and electricity. That’s it. And it removes the need for most chemicals and the single-use plastic bottles they are supplied in.
The sustainable cleaning revolution: how hypochlorous acid is transforming the way we clean and disinfect
Date: Thursday 1st October
Time: 12:15pm - 1pm
Steve Courtney, product specialist at Robert Scott will be joined by guest speakers Dr Darren Reynolds, Professor of Health & Environment from the University of the West of England, and Robin Turner from Centrego.
The session will cover:
- Hypochlorous acid and the technology behind Toucan Eco
- Where and how it’s being used
- EN certification for viruses
- How it’s being used in developing countries to turn polluted water into safe drinking water
Submit your questions via email to email@example.com or on social using #AsktheCleanTeam on Twitter @Toucan_Eco.
Watch the webinar here.