- COVID-19 cleaning training for workplaces
- Join the sustainable cleaning revolution tickets
- Toucan Eco becomes first hypochlorous disinfectant to receive double certification against viruses
- Back to school: cleaning considerations for education
- Bright Futures school leads the way on the road to recovery
COVID-19 cleaning training for workplaces
Monday, October 5, 2020
Join Robert Scott as they get back to the basics of cleaning training for COVID-19.
About this Event
Join us for the third instalment in our series of webinars, #AskTheCleanTeam, which aim to share our cleaning know-how and answer your questions on cleaning considerations for Covid-19.
The impact of Covid-19 means frequent cleaning has never been so important.
The current pandemic has seen a huge increase in employees being ask to clean - including in schools, retail and catering – to help combat the spread of Covid-19. But for those who have never been trained in cleaning, how can they be expected to know the best way to do this?
Join Robert Scott's Kelly Brierley and Tom Capper as they take you back to the cleaning basics, the importance of high touchpoints and how to spot those spaces where germs can hide.
Date: Thursday 29th October
Time: 15:00 to 15:45pm
Attendees are invited to submit their questions during the session where Kelly and Tom will aim to provide insight and guidance on cleaning training for COVID-19.
Submit your questions via email to email@example.com or on social using #AsktheCleanTeam.