Top 10 facts
You have no recent orders.
Top 10 facts about Robert Scott (you might not know)
1. We have four generations of cleaning know-how stretching back to 1925. This means production, quality, customer services and sales have a combined knowledge of literally centuries so you’re never left without answers.
2. We are the UK’s largest mop manufacturer, delivering ½ million mops each week, but that’s less than 30% of our business. We also design, make, import, stock and supply most of the hardware needed to clean.
3. We hold large stocks as we supply around 60% of the UK janitorial market with 2,000 cleaning products worth over £50m last year.
4. We’re specified by the NHS, a member of the Cleaning & Hygiene Supplier Association (CHSA) and Make it British community. We adhere to ISO 9001: 2015 and FSC standards. And proud to carry on the Lancashire textile mill tradition.
5. Each week we process around 1,000 customer orders, made up of multiple products lines.
6. We only sell to resellers. We’re proud of the fact that we ethically sell and don’t bypass our customers.
7. Our cleaning products are used by leading brands including KFC, Lidl, M&S, the NHS, Nando’s, Pizza Express, Post Office, Subway and TGI Fridays.
8. We employ 230 staff, and pride ourselves on employee retention and keeping this expertise within the company with generations of both staff and the Scott family having worked for the business.
9. We have recently invested over £5m in new warehousing, R&D, manufacturing and technology, including 450,000 sq.ft. warehouse facility so we hold the stock that customers don’t need to.
10. We’re the name behind many innovations such as Exel, Hi-absorb, Hi-shine, Mi-cloth and Stream.