View all vacancies
Warehouse Administrators Required
|Location||Heywood and Greenfield / Mossley. |
|Job Ref||WA 09/02/2018|
|To apply click here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
We are currently looking to recruit Warehouse Administrators to be based in Heywood and Greenfield/Mossley.
The successful applicants will undertake duties including data inputting onto our ERP system and spreadsheets, the administration of posting and picking orders for despatch and stock control.
Other duties include label printing for carriers, product ID and barcoding.
- Previous administration experience essential
- Computer literacy skills required and able to use Excel and Office
- Experience in working in stock management or similar would be an advantage
- Must have good organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team player and can work on own initiative
Staff cross training is an important part of the Company’s ethos and training may be given to cover other employees such as QC or goods-in checks.
Hours of work:
Greenfield/Mossley: Monday to Friday 8.00am – 4.50pm
Heywood: Monday to Thursday 7.30am -4.30pm and Friday 7.30am – 12.30pm
£7.50 - £8.00 per hour dependent upon experience
To apply please use the form below, send your CV and covering letter by email to HR@robert-scott.co.uk or by post to Clare Johnson, Human Resources Manager, Robert Scott, Oak View Mills, Manchester Road, Greenfield, OL3 7HG.
Please fill in your contact details, upload your CV and covering letter or send your CV to email@example.com.